Do you own a small business that requires a separate filing as a C Corporation, S Corporation, or an LLC? Are you thinking of starting one? Do you own a foreign corporation engaged in a US trade or business or own 25% of a US domestic corporation or LLC?
Universal Tax Professionals can assist you with your annual US corporate filing requirements.
Our preparation services for corporate tax compliance include the following forms:
- Form 1120, US Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120-S, US Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Form 2553, Election by a Small Business Corporation
- Form 5472, Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned US Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a US Trade or Business
- Form 8832, Entity Classification Election
- Form 926, Return by a US Transferor of Property to a Foreign Corporation
- Form 966, Corporate Dissolution or Liquidation
- Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization (Including Information on Listed Property)
- State Corporation and LLC Returns
Return Due Dates
- Form 1120 – due on the 15th day of the 4th month after the end of the entity’s tax year; generally due April 15 for a calendar-year entity
- Form 1120-S – due on the 15th day of the 3rd month after the end of the entity’s tax year; generally due March 15 for a calendar-year entity
- Form 2553 – due no more than two months and 15 days after the beginning of the tax year, the S Corporation election is to take effect
- Form 5472 – due on the same date as the reporting domestic corporation, due on the 15th day of the 4th month after the end of the entity’s tax year; generally due April 15 for a calendar-year entity
- Form 8832 – 75 days before the date the election is filed specifying an eligible entity’s classification
- Form 926 – must be filed with the US transferor’s income tax return, as of that return’s due date
- Form 966 – no later than 30 days after the resolution or plan is adopted to dissolve the corporation or liquidate any of its stock.
Need to Get Your US Corporate Return Filed?
Our corporate tax return preparation packages are flat fees, depending on your corporate filing requirements’ complexity. Contact us today to get started!