All US citizens who earned above a certain amount of income have to file a tax return. Follow the instructions on the IRS link to help you determine if you need to file a return: https://www.irs.gov/help/ita/do-i-need-to-file-a-tax-return.

In general, if you are a US person and you own or have signature authority over a single foreign financial account or several foreign financial accounts which total over $10,000, you will need to file an FBAR.

See the IRS.gov website for more information: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/report-of-foreign-bank-and-financial-accounts-fbar

A tax return is due every April 15th, however it is possible to request a six month extension. Taxpayers living abroad have an automatic 2 month extension until June 15th. However, these extensions only extend the filing date. The due date to pay taxes owed remain April 15th.

See the IRS.gov website for more information: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/need-an-extension-of-time-to-file-taxes

In previous years the FBAR deadline was June 30th, and there were no options for an extension. However, beginning in 2016 the new FBAR deadline changed to April 15th, the same day the tax return is due. A six-month extension is available upon request.

Generally, you will need to file if your worldwide income is above the minimum filing threshold.

In order to meet the requirements of the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion you need to either meet the Bona Fide Residence Test or the Physical Presence Test. If one of the two tests are met, the taxpayer may exclude up to $104,100 of foreign income in 2018.

It is better to file late than not file at all. The IRS has several programs to help taxpayers who have not been filing become compliant. Let us know if you have not been filing.

The IRS accepts payment through credit card on their website, or by check addressed to The US Treasury, or if the taxpayer is efiling, then it is possible to pay through direct deposit.

Yes. The IRS only accepts checks in US dollars.

This answer depends on whether there is payment included and where the taxpayer is living. See the IRS.gov website for more information.: