US Expat Tax Services

We offer a wide range of tax services for Americans living abroad

Universal Tax Professionals offers an extensive selection of services for American expats, with our  flat rate pricing, personalized attention and fast returns.

We offer a wide range of services depending on your needs.  Whether you are an American living abroad and need a federal tax return, or whether you own a foreign company and need a Form 5471, we are able to help. 

We have extensive experience in handling every type of expat tax matter, including:

·         Individual Taxes
·         Corporate Taxes
·         US Foreign Owned Corporations
·         FATCA Reporting
·         State Tax Reporting
·         Non-Resident Tax Reporting

We also help US visa holders living in the United States with their US taxes and business owners who need assistance with Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting.

Take a look through our services for 2024 and select one to find out more information.  If you aren’t sure whether we are able to help, send us an email or give us a call and tell us more about your situation.  We will let you know how we can help. 

US Expat Accountant

Our Services